The Quinn Lauridsen Memorial Award was established in memory of Quinn Lauridsen in 2021 by the Lauridsen family. The award is to recognize annually a teacher and coach of a high school or elementary school rugby program, and is to be used for travel and for assistance for the school rugby program of the recipient. The amount of the award will be divided between a donation to the school rugby program and an award to the teacher in the discretion of the representatives of the Fund.
An example of how the teacher might utilize the award would be to have the teacher travel internationally, say to France, and stay on a cultural & rugby exchange with accommodation and travel expenses supported.
- length of service to rugby
- success on and off the field of his/her school rugby program
- application to the Canadian Rugby Foundation
- The Quinn Lauridsen Memorial Awards will be administered by the Canadian Rugby Foundation
Awards Committee, with the selection made in conjunction with the Lauridsen family.
- Details including deadlines and application form will be published on the Canadian Rugby