NOTE: You must be a Canadian Citizen to apply
NOTE: Applications open May 1st
The following award funds are managed by the Canadian Rugby Foundation.
General Awards are presented by the Canadian Rugby Foundation and you can apply using the Canadian Rugby Foundation application form. Click on the specific award for details on award dates and eligibility.
Club awards are presented by the individual clubs, contact the club executive for more details.
Other awards are presented by the partner organization and listed below.
General Awards (awarded through the Canadian Rugby Foundation)
APPLICATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1st
Note: You will receive acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours. Please send application to email@example.com.
Club Awards(awarded by clubs)
– Aurora Barbarians “Black Sheep” Fund
– Balmy Beach RFC Fund
– Brampton RFC “Sam Blair” Fund
– Capilano RFC Fund
– James Bay Athletic Association “Nick Mathers” Fund
– James Bay Athletic Association “Jack Patrick” Fund
– Oak Bay Castaway-Wanderers Fund
– UBCOB RFC “Ripper” Fund
– University of Guelph Gryphons Fund
– University of Western Ontario Men’s Rugby Fund
– Westshore Valhallians Fund
– Ancient Nor’Westers Athletic Association Fund
Other Awards(awarded by partner organizations)
– Gerald McGavin Coaching Award – BC Rugby Union
– John Jones Award – Rugby Quebec
– Courtney Walls Bursary Fund – CORE (Central Okanagan Rugby Enthusiasts)
– Marina & Howard Gerwing Fund – Cowichan Valley
– Colette McAuley Award (National Women’s League)
– Keith Morrison Memorial – Vancouver Island Rugby Referees Society’s Award
– Judy Seddon Memorial Award
Donations to the above Canadian Rugby Foundation managed awards can be made online using the form below, or sending a cheque to the Canadian Rugby Foundation office.
Canadian Rugby Foundation
709 Yates St.
PO Box 8003