NOTE: You must be a Canadian Citizen to apply for scholarships
NOTE: Applications open May 1st
The following scholarship funds are managed by the Canadian Rugby Foundation.
General Scholarships are awarded by the Canadian Rugby Foundation and you can apply using the Canadian Rugby Foundation application form. Click on the specific scholarship for details on award dates and eligibility.
Club scholarships are awarded by the individual clubs, contact the club executive for more details.
Other scholarships are awarded by the partner organization and listed below.
General Scholarships (awarded through the Canadian Rugby Foundation)
APPLICATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1st
Note: You will receive acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours. Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Scholarships (awarded by clubs)
– Aurora Barbarians “Black Sheep” Fund
– Balmy Beach RFC Fund
– Brampton RFC “Sam Blair” Fund
– Capilano RFC Fund
– James Bay Athletic Association “Nick Mathers” Fund
– James Bay Athletic Association “Jack Patrick” Fund
– Oak Bay Castaway-Wanderers Fund
– UBCOB RFC “Ripper” Fund
– University of Guelph Gryphons Fund
– University of Western Ontario Men’s Rugby Fund
– Westshore Valhallians Fund
– Ancient Nor’Westers Athletic Association Fund
Other Scholarships (awarded by partner organizations)
– Gerald McGavin Coaching Award – BC Rugby Union
– John Jones Scholarship – Rugby Quebec
– Courtney Walls Bursary Fund – CORE (Central Okanagan Rugby Enthusiasts)
– Marina & Howard Gerwing Fund – Cowichan Valley
– Colette McAuley Award (National Women’s League)
– Keith Morrison Memorial – Vancouver Island Rugby Referees Society’s Scholarship
Donations to the above Canadian Rugby Foundation managed scholarships can be made online using the form below, or sending a cheque to the Canadian Rugby Foundation office.
Canadian Rugby Foundation
709 Yates St.
PO Box 8003